Friends of Banstead
- Quiz nights
- Antiques ‘road show’
Email Rita at Rita email@example.com for information about how to get involved with a local community group who raise much need funds whilst organising fun events in the community. All proceeds from this group go towards our Neuro Rehabilitation Service in Banstead.
Friends of Dorincourt
- B & Q collection
- Afternoon tea at Fetcham Park House
- Sale of hand made chocolates, shoes and xmas items at Ladies lunches and other events during year.
- Email Rowly Cocup at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of upcoming events and activities exclusively in support of our Independent Living Service in Leatherhead.
Friends of Oxshot and Cobham
- Twice annual Bridge tea event at our Independent Living Service, Leatherhead
Email Dorothy Wheeler at email@example.com for further details
Caterham Lunch Group
- Raffle and collection at their monthly lunches
If you would like to find out how your community group can support QEF contact Piers Gilbert on 01372 841211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org