Whether you are an SME or a large company, working together in partnership is essential in today’s challenging market.
A survey carried out by Deloittes identified several reasons why a company should be involved:
- Skills building by your staff
- Improved relationships between staff on all levels
- Staff feel valued by company
- Company will have a better understanding of their place in the community which will impact on local relationships as well as having a positive impact on company reputation
- Company not seen as solely influenced by money
- Part of their business strategy as a happy staff are more engaged and more productive
- Press and media exposure
- Access to our retail shops and a large dedicated supporter database are some of the benefits of a sponsorship partnership with us.
- We can help you develop opportunities through events such as our Spring and Autumn Ladies Lunches at Epsom Racecourse or the Guinness & Oyster Luncheon in the City
- As well as through corporate hospitality events such as our charity golf day at Berkshire Golf Club or sponsor the tops for our London Marathon runners and PrudentialRideLondon-Surrey100 teams.
Contact Sue Pressey on 01372 841223 or email email@example.com for more details.