Our legendary Guinness and Oyster Luncheon, now in its 51st year, set in the beautiful surroundings of Mansion House in the City of London. The Luncheon is a relaxed stand up event with Guinness, Oysters, Smoked Salmon, Potted Shrimps, Cheese and Red and White Wine.
Special guest speaker, England rugby star Jeff Probyn, is set to join the proceedings and entertain with tales from the world of international rugby.
There will also be a silent auction, with some amazing 'money can't buy' experiences up for grabs, such as:
- Use of a spacious self-catering apartment in Vaujany, France – near Alpe D-Huez, a traditional pretty French village with huge character and fantastic facilities. Only 150 m to the lift. Shops, restaurants, are also within a short walk. Three large sized bedrooms which can accommodate up to 6 people with a large secured garage below the apartment
- Use of the Diageo box at the Royal Albert Hall ( with seats 10) for a selected performance (to be confirmed) during the 2017 Proms season
- A Concorde Silver Simulator Experience for 4 people
- A tank driving day - Into the blue experiences
- A week in one of a cottages in the glorious Wye Valley near Ross on Wye
- A private flight for up to 5-7 people, up the Thames and over areas of Central London in a twin engine light aircraft flown by a professional pilot
- Two gun shoot – 200 bird day – on the Apley estate of the fifth Lord Hamilton in Shropshire for the 2017 season. Must be an experienced shooter.
- A morning at Prue Leith's house, for six, making cocktails to have with a delicious lunch followed by a walk round her lovely lakeside garden
If you would like more information on the event, please contact our Event Manager, Candy Elton on 01372 841130, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors
Please do share information about this event, and QEF, with your colleagues on LinkedIn - our page can be be found by clicking here.