Reach the Peak – The Big Climb
Join QEF as we push to ‘Reach the Peak’ of our emergency appeal – Survive and Thrive and hit our £500,000 emergency fundraising target.
We are asking you to either individually, or in teams, take on the challenge of climbing one or all of The Three Peaks!
This can be done, by walking or running the equivalent miles or climbing the ascent in stairs.
The challenge is made even harder as it needs to be completed within September!
It is simple to join Reach the Peak – The Big Climb, register here to receive your Three Peaks Guide and Map.
· Minimum sponsorship commitment of £50
· You can take on one, two or all three peaks
· The challenge has to be completed within September 2020
· Teams can divide a peak between them, but each member must complete the peak the same way – no mixing miles or stairs.
· You can however complete each peak a different way, for example Ben Nevis by walking the miles, Snowdon by running the miles and Scafell Pike by climbing the stairs.
· This flexibility allows you to make Reach The Peak – The Big Climb, as challenging as you like!
Ben Nevis – 11.5miles or 587 Flights of stairs
Snowdon – 9.5 miles or 475 Flights of stairs
Scafell Pike – 8 miles or 412 Flights of stairs
*One flight of stairs is 15 steps on average
If you have any questions please contact The Events & Community Team at email@example.com.