Are you looking for solutions to improve your mobility or give a child greater independence? Would you like to experience driving an adapted car on our private track - no licence needed? Our annual Mobility Open Day will take place on Wednesday October 9th 2019, showcasing the latest mobility solutions for children and adults, plus the highly popular 'Get Going Live' driving experience will be returning.
This is a packed event which will appeal to families and adults alike. Its free to attend and you can also pre-book free introductory assessments for a wide range of needs:
- driving assessments on our private track as part of 'Get Going Live' driving experience, open to people from the ages of 15+
- seating and transfer assessments so you can transfer into vehicles easily (suitable for all age groups)
- Bugzi assessments - bespoke powered wheelchairs for children under 5 from our partner charity MERU
- scooter assessments
- wheelchair assessments
- child car seat assessments
To book your free introductory assessment call QEF Mobility Services on 020 8770 1151
- Motability Ambassador Chris Edwards will present and answer questions on the recent changes to the Motability scheme
- break out seminars for Approved Driving Instructors
- the event will be opened by Sue Rogers MBE, Manager for Mobility Centres in England
Adapt your child's favourite toy for free
Our partner charity MERU will be offering free toy adaptations for children’s toys, so they can be used with an accessible switch. These switches enable disabled children to play with their toys and join in with siblings and friends. This is especially useful ahead of Christmas.