By becoming a commercial partner, we will not only improve the lives of those living with disabilities, but we will provide your business with the opportunity to:
- Increase sales
- Engage new customers and retain your existing clientele
- Gain positive association with a national disability charity
- Strengthen brand awareness amongst new and existing audiences
- Create positive PR opportunities
- Make a tangible difference to the lives of disabled people
We have several events available for sponsorship including our:
- Annual Ladies Spring and Autumn Lunch held at Epsom Downs
- Annual Guinness & Oyster Luncheon held at Mansion House on Thanksgiving
- Sponsorship packages include Headline Sponsor, Speaker Sponsor and Silent Auction Sponsor
Each of these events comes with their own unique and tailored opportunities as well as a ladder of benefits, designed to enhance your experience and thank you for your support.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Payroll Giving is a very simple way to make a regular donation to QEF straight from your salary. Sign up today and help us continue providing life-transforming services for people with disabilities. No matter how big or small the donation, you will be making an invaluable contribution towards ensuring our vital services continue to protect those most at risk during this critical time.
How it works
Regular donations through Payroll Giving are one of the easiest ways to support UK charities. Donations are tax-free so a £5 a month donation will cost you £4. Donations are taken every month from your salary before tax, which means even more money can go towards supporting QEF.
For more information , please contact Eve Kirkendall on email@example.com or call 01372 841 222
Owing to the current Covid-19 pandemic, all corporate volunteering opportunities are temporarily on hold and will recommence as soon as it’s safe for us to do so. If you have any questions with regards to volunteering opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org